Monday 5 September 2011

I want to brag a minute

I don't usually brag... I like to be peaceful and try to not get in trouble with anyone :) but I'm very smart; I'm probably the smartest in my grade. I got 273 in a math MAP test (the maximum score is 280) and got the highest grade out of my entire prom. I have won all of the MAP math tests except, for one bimester that the machine wasn't working properly and had to do the entire test three times (by the third time I was simply bored and desperate to finish). I have also won most of the other MAP test awards for the highest score. I'm also a successful athlete. I rock at volleyball and I'm the best of my team. I have gone to participate at AASCA tournaments since I was in 6th grade. AASCA tournaments are international school tournaments from Central America that only a hand-picked team of 12 people can go to. Also, I have trained with the high school volleyball team since 6th grade, too. I am an ace at playing video games. I love the Zelda games and passed 4 of the games... TWICE. I have passed Assassin's creed, all of the Ratchet and Clank games, Need for Speed and a bunch of other video games. I bought my own 3DS with the money I earned from a hair styling exhibition in which they used my hair. I'm proud to say that the DS I bought with my OWN money is awesome and I'm starting to finish The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my 3DS with all of the side quests completed and EVERYTHING done. I'm proud to say that I know 2 languages and a little bit of Korean. I have also gone to many placed for school competitions like Knowledge bowl. I am proud to say that I have very good grades and for a whole year I got straight A's.

No comments:

Post a Comment