Tuesday 10 January 2012

One gift that I received this Christmas that I would give to someone less fortunate

This Christmas I received many gifts, but there is only one that I could give to someone less fortunate that I know will not be used for evil. This year, my family gifted me with clothes. I would give this to someone less fortunate than me because they probably can't afford to have as many things as I do. I would also give this to someone else because I believe I already have plenty of clothes and more would be completely unnecessary. My family has always taught me to help others and give to the less fortunate. I try to help others as soon as I got the opportunity.

I would also give away my ukulele away. I'd give it away for someone that aspires to be a musician or that wants to play in a band. I would also give it away because it cannot be used for evil either (unless they sell it and use it to buy drugs or alcohol or other illegal substances). This also gives that person something to do. It may keep them away from doing drugs and also from being bored. They could use it to get a job as a musician or get money from the streets. But if I give them the ukulele I would also have to buy a ukulele tuner so that they can tune it to the correct tune and play right.

No comments:

Post a Comment